What we do
We are pescatarian. Most of our meals are either vegetarian or vegan, with the exception of a couple fish dishes. And we always make sure to have a freshly baked vegan or gluten free cake on the counter!
Talk to us about catering.
We are very aware of the impact our lifestyles have on the planet. We try our best to avoid single use plastics where possible, we try to buy our fruit and veg loose and there is also a cleaning product refill station and plastic free shop at the cafe. Our food waste and coffee grounds are composted in a local allotment. We are not perfect, but we do make an effort!
There's always something happening at the cafe - baby and toddler groups, brush lettering workshops, first aid courses and supper clubs etc. Follow us on social media and don't miss anything!
We try to make it a welcoming space for everyone. We've been named a safe place for breastfeeding families and we have a small play area to entertain your little ones.
Sign up for our newsletter to be updated about future events!
- Little Sign Stars every Thursday morning (term time) 10:30AM for ages 5 - 18 months Find out more
- ABC's and 1 2 Please every Tuesday morning (term time) 10:00AM for ages 2 - 5 years Find out more
- Wednesday 26/02 Art with Eden (mindfulness workshop) Experimenting with Painting Book here
- Monday 9/03 Art with Eden (mindfulness workshop) Clay Club Book here
- Saturday 14/04 Tea Workshop + Cream Tea with CHASH Tea Find out more
- Thursday 26/03 Art with Eden (mindfulness workshop) Experimenting with Colour Book here
- Monday 6/04 Art with Eden (mindfulness workshop) Clay Club Book here
- Thursday 30/04 Art with Eden (mindfulness workshop) Experimenting with Ink Book here
We are now a recycling point for TerraCycle with all funds from the program going to Noah's Ark Children's Hospice! Read more here
Vegan Curry Night
Tea blending workshop + cream tea
How to Find & Contact Us
Monday - Friday
7:30 - 16:00
9:00 - 15:00
27 East Barnet Road